View Single Post

Old 02-22-2023, 02:42 PM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline Windows 10 Office 2021
Expert

kilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nice

Thank you so much for your determination and your help! I've changed that path in A1, and it's been "refreshing" for about 40 minutes. Granted, I had to open a couple of other workbooks and do other things in the meanwhile so I may be thinning the resources.

If I have to give up on it now, I may set it to refresh while I'm gone overnight and see if I get results.

Update: trying again, and instead of just hitting 'Refresh" on the table, I went into the Query after changing the path in A1. It's still taking a very long time to load. I want to see if I can further filter after your results come through to show only the folder paths that end in *Invoices. I don't think there's a way to use a variable in the A1 path like \projects\*\*Invoices, is there? The first * would be the project folder file name, and the second * would be anything that came before Invoices, in some cases a folder number like "2. Invoices".