View Single Post

Old 01-19-2023, 07:59 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

I had not seen your posts before today.

The solution in https://www.msofficeforums.com/word/...nal-files.html is self-explanatory. I see you've even copied the zip file with the macro from there. This cannot be solved with field coding and, contrary to your assertion, the macro solution does work.

It's not apparent to me what effort you've made to implement the macro code. Merely saying "I am not able to understand the solutions explained, even trying the macro solutions" does not evince any significant effort. If the Word document and Excel workbook are stored in the same folder, the code should run just fine out-of-the-box, so to speak. Hence:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcosnilsson View Post
Could somebody copy the macro solution mentioned above, but populated with the data for the example provided, so I can see the data changed in macro, and then understood how to do it by myself?
completely misunderstands the solution, since no additional coding on anyone's part would be required.