Thread: [Solved] ctrl PGDN
View Single Post

Old 12-07-2022, 07:14 PM
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline Windows 11 Office 2021

Stefan Blom is a name known to allStefan Blom is a name known to allStefan Blom is a name known to allStefan Blom is a name known to allStefan Blom is a name known to allStefan Blom is a name known to all

Quote:
Re Word 2021 (bought version of Office 2021 Professional, not subscription) and Windows 10: same issue. First tried assigning Ctrl-PgDn to "GoToNextPage. Got "This command is not available on this platform." Tried Shift-Ctrl-PgDn. Same. Thoughts. Besides, what happened to the little pop-up thing that used to be on the lower right side of the screen which allowed selection of the BrowseTo object?

I interpreted your initial message to mean that you wanted to set a shortcut which explicitly moves from one page to the next. I realize now that I was mistaken.

The Browse object has been removed from the user interface, for some reason (only Microsoft will be able to explain, and they probably won't).

Quote:
Thanks, but that seems to solve a different problem than the one I had. But mine's solved thanks to the info I got from MS

Thanks for the follow-up. Perhaps you also posted in the Microsoft Community (which is hosted by Microsoft)?

Microsoft 365 apps for business
Windows 11 Professional