View Single Post

Old 11-18-2022, 01:43 PM
ArviLaanemets ArviLaanemets is offline Windows 8 Office 2016
Expert

ArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmen View Post
The tournamentinfo is perfect. What I need is a way to take orders and turn them into tournament info.
And the tool does exactly this! You paste your orders info into Table in rightmost sheet, and you get the new tournament info (rows which doesn't exist in tournament table jet) in 2nd sheet from left. I added comments in red shrift into every page, where is explained, for what the page/table is for!

Contrary what you did write, I couldn't identiyfy from where to read some info to be put into tournament table from orders table. So this part of info is missing currently, and you have either to add missing formulas yourself (the calculation steps are ordered from right page to left), or you have to give better information, from which columns of orders table this info must be read.