View Single Post

Old 11-15-2022, 03:00 AM
p45cal p45cal is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Expert

p45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant futurep45cal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CemHyur View Post
This is not showing Des. Value, It will show after double clicking on cell, Si i have to click on every cell of that row?
Either: right-click on the cell you're double-clicking on, then:

2022-11-15_094254.png

Or: merely select the cell you're currently double-clicking on, then:

2022-11-15_094752.png

Quote:
This is not updating automatic or manual, Means I have change data in Wrking Sheet it is not updating in Pivot Table. So is there any way to refresh or regenerate to do after changes made in data?
Either:

2022-11-15_095141.png

Or right-click anywhere in the pivot and choose Refresh.

Quote:
Remark and other things will type manually, so can add extra column next to table, will make any effect to table?
No except that it might stop it expanding to the right if you want to add more columns to it, but more importantly, the comments will not move with rows added/removed when the source data changes and you refresh the pivot. That's why I suggested you copy/paste|Values the pivot to another location which then can't be refreshed, then you can add your comments there.
You could, instead of adding the comments to the pivot table, add them to the source data and include the comments in the pivot table.