View Single Post

Old 10-16-2022, 10:26 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14spar15 View Post
I think I would rather size each picture individually and have the option to have captions or not on each picture and adjust accordingly.
There are two sets of code on that page - one lot for inserting images with captions, the other for inserting them without captions. Since Word automatically scales images to fit within the page boundaries, only a minor edit would be required to stop the macro up-scaling undersized images (which Word doesn't automatically do). Regardless, you can re-size the images manually after they've been inserted if you don't like the assigned sizes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14spar15 View Post
If I can get the hash marks on each page like I spoke of originally, I think that’s all I really need.
You could put a small, straight, line into the left margin of the page header, then format its vertical position as centered on the page or between the top/bottom margins.