View Single Post

Old 09-28-2022, 04:53 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 11 Office 2021

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedmouse View Post
Thank you iv attached my example of the problem hopefully its okay the way iv done it. Once iv finalized my documents ill be using them as a template for users to fill in contracts for employees. Not sure if what im trying to achieve is possible but any help will be appreciated. (the data i will need to populate would be the trading name as well as their ABN)

Attached is your sample using a legacy formfield instead. I used a cross-reference to the bookmark in the footer. This would be updated upon printing or using a Print Preview. If the cross-reference were in the body, it would update upon leaving the field. Again, I urge the use of the Mapped Content Control.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Deleteme TestExample.docx (20.0 KB, 3 views)