View Single Post

Old 09-27-2022, 09:26 AM
Bzltyr Bzltyr is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

Bzltyr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessed View Post
I would hypothesize that the majority of 'views' are bots scraping data rather than Visio users like you.

You haven't provided enough information to encourage a favourable answer. I presume you are talking about data tables or whatever they are called in Visio Professional. I
only have Visio Standard and can only guess at what you are wanting to do. However, if you built the table yourself why did you arrange it backwards. If you imported it, why not try arranging the data BEFORE importing it.

Visio does support VBA so you should be able to rearrange the columns through code but it would be simpler to just import it the way you want to see it.
Thank you for this response.
I sorted the file every way I could think of before creating the Flowchart from the Excel table. I have multiple version of the Flowchart using Numbers and Alpha characters trying to get the columns and rows to have the data on the flowchart where I want it to be.
I only have the $5 per month version. I had to try it out before buying.
It is called Data Visualization. You make a table and put in the relationships and it creates a Flowchart.
I have attached the Table I am using.
Thanks again, I will check out the VBA to determine if that is a fix.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Visio Table.xlsx (12.9 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Bzltyr; 09-27-2022 at 09:30 AM. Reason: To attach file.