View Single Post

Old 08-19-2022, 02:41 AM
Gustavo97 Gustavo97 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2016
Novice

Gustavo97 is on a distinguished road
Default How to create teams (with both material and work) of resources and assign those teams in tasks?

Is there a way to group a number of resources and then assign this group to a task which will then have assigned several resources of one group in one click?

For example:

Painting on walls: PAINTER[2]; PAINTER EQUIPMENT; SCAFFOLDS; BRUSHES; PAINTER ASSISTANT

Then in MS Project I select only "Painting on walls", and this resources are assigned to the task?

Obs. The end goal is to determine a Resource group productivity (such as 100m2/day) and when I assign this resource group with a quantity of m2 in a task, it will assign these resources and calculate the duration necessary to conclude the task.

One way I think I would benefit a lot is if i could use the description in a custom lookup column, in this way I create a list of Teams and in the description I write for example "PAINTER[2]; PAINTER EQUIPMENT", then if I select a team and i can use the description i would need simply to put the description in the resource column, then the productivity would be a latter problem.

Thank you