shanshan89 shanshan89 is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

shanshan89 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by macropod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanshan89 View Post
As such, when the user is prompted to add a new row, in the new row itself, the bookmark location will be shifted (it will not be in the exact spot “Resolve Date” as in the first row that I want it to be) and the user will be prompted to enter new row again at multiple content controls, not at the content control named as “Resolve Date”.
I have no idea what you mean about a bookmark location being shifted or how that is relevant. As coded, the macro only ever fires when the last content control in a table is exited. What that content control is titled or tagged is immaterial. Note, too, that content control titles and tags have nothing to do with bookmarks.
Hi Macropod, I think that is because I have multiple content controls in my table in each cell. The code seems to work if you only have one content control in the last row/last cell. However, I have about 12 content controls in my last row/last cell and I would only like it to exit at the 12th content control. Without any bookmarks, the user will be prompted to add new row at all 12 content controls.