Thread: [Solved] Scroll list to this point
View Single Post

Old 08-10-2022, 11:18 PM
14spar15 14spar15 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Advanced Beginner

14spar15 is on a distinguished road
Default Problems combining selected cells

Hello, I want to build a paragraph from the several of the sentences in cells C2:C10 on these different sheets. If I click on say C4 and hit the copy button that sentence is added to C15. Now, I would like to select say C7, then hit the copy button again and it would go back to C15, go to the end of the string that is already there, add one space and then paste C7. I have found that if I go to C15 and push F2 it will put the cursor at the end of the string like I need but unfortunately C7 is then no longer on the clipboard. Is there a fix for this or if there is a better way to do this such as double clicking sentences to add them that’s fine to. >> ALSO<< As I enter any sheet in this workbook I want to run the Clear C15 macro. I am using 60-70 sheets and am adding sheets daily so I hope I don’t have to do something for each sheet to achieve this. Each sheet has the same basic outline so regardless of the sheet, C15 needs to be cleared. I don’t need to store anything in any of the C15 cells on any of the sheets after pasting it in to another application or leaving that sheet. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: xlsm Book4.xlsm (34.7 KB, 5 views)