Thread: [Solved] Scroll list to this point
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2022, 09:56 AM
14spar15 14spar15 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 64bit
Advanced Beginner

14spar15 is on a distinguished road

Great, this works well. I tried for days to do something ActiveX Controls with no luck. The list seldom changes so changing the parameters in the code-module is absolutely no problem. My actual worksheet is so large that I have actually separated it into this red and blue group. I put my most looked up names in the red list and the others in the blue because I still have 40 to 50 names in the list starting with say an M.
A couple of other things here. Freezing the first five columns in the traditional method does not seem to work. I get the dark grid line between columns E and F but the columns are not frozen. Could this be fixed? Also one other thing that would be nice if possible. It would be helpful if in addition to selecting one of the red search letters, a letter could be entered into cell B1 and this would be the same as selecting that red letter. This letter would be entered from an outside source as the worksheet gets focus. Hopefully, one of the click letters could then still be used if I am not getting the results I was expecting. Perhaps on this added click, B1 would have to be cleared. Probably just need to do this for the red section. Thanks again for the help here.