View Single Post

Old 07-14-2022, 04:26 AM
Teeafit Teeafit is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010 32bit
Novice

Teeafit is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by easmith924 View Post
Did you ever find a resolution to this issue?
I'm afraid I can't help much — a great deal of family upheaval occurred shortly afterwards, and my memory of what happened is very hazy. I know that a couple of months ago I tried setting up a new '###@outlook.com' account because there is evidence to suggest that emails from my specific domain '###@teeafit.co.uk' quite often get flagged as spam for an unknown reason — just Microsoft being twitchy! — and are not read by the recipient.

But it wasn't a success, as it made the operation of my Outlook system too clunky, and I couldn't be bothered to try to sort it out. I've now deleted that new account.

What I DO have now is an IMAP mailbox that received all my incoming mail, which I then move to other folders in my outlook.pst files as appropriate. I don't think that's an answer to your question, though.

I just wish that Microsoft would stop 'improving' things, and making them 'easier' for computer newbies — inevitably it makes it a darn sight more difficult for old hands who cut their teeth on Windows XP (or even an Amstrad PCW!)

Best Wishes, G.