View Single Post

Old 06-21-2022, 09:25 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is online now Windows 11 Office 2019

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muller23 View Post
Hi Charles
Thank you for your help. I still do not know how to change the odd and even footers. Are you able to update my attached document and send it back to me. I have been working on this document the whole day and still was not able to fix it.
Thanks
I'm not sure what you are seeing wrong. It looks fine to me. You have restarted the body on page 1. You do not have any page numbers in the front matter, but you certainly could, following the directions in Suzanne's article.

I am seeing a first-page header/footer on the first page of each section. Page 2 of your body section has the even-page header and footer. What problem are you seeing? Look at the extra reading links.