View Single Post

Old 06-14-2022, 03:36 PM
lux aeterna lux aeterna is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

lux aeterna is on a distinguished road
Default Make a very long text run at the bottom of the slide

Hello everyone, this is my first post!

I've got a slide with fairly enough animation, but I'd like one more!

I'd like a very long text to run at the bottom of the slide, if possible independently from all the others. Meaning, I'd like it to keep running even if I click on the slide.

I tried making several text boxes that run (almost) smoothly one after the other, which worked quite well. However there are 7 text boxes with two animations per box (fade in - fade out, 5 seconds each) and they interfere with the timing of the rest animation on the slide.

Thank you in advance!

Quote:
"armed conflicts"[MeSH Terms] OR "war"[All Fields]) AND ("mental health"[All Fields] OR "mental disorder"[All Fields] OR "mental disorders"[All Fields] OR "psychopathology"[All Fields] OR ("depressed"[All Fields] OR "depression"[MeSH Terms] OR "depression"[All Fields] OR "depressions"[All Fields] OR "depression s"[All Fields] OR "depressive disorder"[MeSH Terms] OR ("depressive"[All Fields] AND "disorder"[All Fields]) OR "depressive disorder"[All Fields] OR "depressivity"[All Fields] OR "depressive"[All Fields] OR "depressively"[All Fields] OR "depressiveness"[All Fields] OR "depressives"[All Fields]) OR ("anxiety"[MeSH Terms] OR "anxiety"[All Fields] OR "anxieties"[All Fields] OR "anxiety s"[All Fields]) OR "posttraumatic"[All Fields]) AND "children" OR (child[Filter] AND "adolescents" AND "refugees" AND "Syria"