View Single Post

Old 05-26-2022, 09:18 AM
ChrisOK ChrisOK is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Advanced Beginner

ChrisOK is on a distinguished road
Question Can you make a Cumulative Percent of Percentages?

I was given a ppt slide with an embedded chart holding percents. Those are manually keyed in from another large table that calculates the % of Matched data against the full set of data in a bucket of data. For example, in OCT 97% of the data from bucket 1 matched up to bucket 2. I need help with the large "Overall Assurance" percent of "94.3" - it is a manually entered in a text box and the black slider is also manual. ** I need to understand how to come up with the proper figure that will replace that "94.3" -- Need to update it now that I have updated the lower table with all new figures.

I've looked up How to do a Cum% but in most cases, there's a frequency involved like how many times the dice roll turned up a "6" and so on..

Is it possible to create a formula that calculates the percent cum of a row of percents like this (attchd image)? I believe what they're trying to show the client is similar to an Average... (your data has matches XX% of the time -- and of course the higher the %, the better!)

Not sure how to accomplish this in that embedded area? You can't just SUM up a row of percents it seems to make anything meaningful - need a percent expert's help on this.. THANK YOU
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CumulativePercentofPercents 2022-05-26 105602.jpg (116.6 KB, 15 views)