Thread: Calendar
View Single Post

Old 05-12-2022, 10:15 AM
wiganken wiganken is offline Windows 11 Office 2019
Expert

wiganken will become famous soon enough

I have created a calendar in Excel but is more of an 'Organiser' with 3 columns so that I can write in the spaces. See photo. I am reluctant to post the excel file since it contains personal metadata but if you use my layout as an example it is easy to create. Once you have created January you then copy and paste the whole month 12 times and just edit the month/day/dates for each month. The last thing you need to do is to ensure the printable areas coincide with month end/month start for each month and ensure that the print scale fills the paper sheet.

Creating the whole year's 'Organiser' calendar only took me about 1 hour and then it can be used for subsequent years. I only have to edit the month/day/dates for each month again but I don't have to re-create the whole thing.

If you don't feel able to create it yourself then there are printable calendars online but I don't know if you can get these in the 'Organiser' format which I am using. See Free Printable 2022 Calendar: Holiday Calendar 2021 & Blank Calendar . The following also allows you to download Excel templates. Printable 2022 Calendar

Hope this helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Organiser.jpg (253.9 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by wiganken; 05-13-2022 at 12:10 AM.