View Single Post

Old 05-11-2022, 10:47 PM
ArviLaanemets ArviLaanemets is offline Windows 8 Office 2016
Expert

ArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud ofArviLaanemets has much to be proud of

As you data are really in row 2 in your example table, I replaced all references to row 139 with references to row 2;

As obviously you don't want to send a mail to non-existing store, I added a condition, that store name must exist to address string to be composed at all. It would be a real pain to check for every step in formula the previous part of string to be not empty;

In your attempt, in case it would work, you'd get a string like "Disco Drug StoreMeadow LaneBrightonSussexME2 6RL" - looks like a gibberish to me! To avoid this, I added delimiters (a comma followed with space) between all non-empty components of result string. You can change those delimiters in any way you want. The example where delimiter for Postal Code is changed to ", Postal Code ", and the code is between apostrophes, is presented with formula in Q3.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx FormulaExample.xlsx (9.6 KB, 9 views)