View Single Post

Old 02-28-2022, 08:34 AM
Firefox1701 Firefox1701 is offline Windows 7 Office 2007
Advanced Beginner

Firefox1701 is on a distinguished road

I would love to say that this has solved the problem - particularly since ThisIsMyFile has to reboot the computer in order to do ( or not do, in this case ) it's thing. However, as you'll have gathered, still no difference whatsoever. I don't know if I've missed something in the ThisIsMyFile interface, but if you simply drag the offending folder on to the desktop icon, the only option it gives you ( other than 'only info' or 'refresh' is: 'Reboot & delete without query ( no unlock )'. The rebooting thing seems a bit extreme, although I wouldn't even mind that, if it worked. If there's something I'm missing, please feel free to enlighten me, as whatever demon seems to be possessing these particular files and folders, it appears to be impervious to everything I've tried.
Don't get me wrong - I'm grateful for your ( or any ) suggestion; just increasingly frustrated and confused. It seems weird that you'd have to go to the lengths of using external software to delete what should be a perfectly ordinary folder containing a dozen or so photographs.
<Sigh>
Once again, any other ideas ( or expansion on anything I may be missing in ThisIsMyFile ) very gratefully received.