Thread: Table Tagging
View Single Post

Old 02-21-2022, 05:29 AM
ranjan ranjan is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Advanced Beginner

ranjan is on a distinguished road
Default Table Tagging

In a word document I need to tag “AAA” at the beginning of the table (Above to the Table) and “BBB” at the end of the table (Next to the end of a table).

After running a macro at the beginning of the table it should get tagged as “AAA” then it should be Ask for confirmation at the end of the table as “wish you want to continue the table “Yes” or “No”. if we select yes then it should be move to the next table and again it should be asked for confirmation Yes or No until we select No. if we select No then it should be tagged as “BBB” at the ending of the table.

Although I'm not quite sure if we could automate this work or not, if it doesn't seem realistic, please excuse me…

If it works well, I can modify the code and tagged remaining tables in a document.
I need to tag all the tables in a document based on the table header presentation, there will be a minimum of 40 tables in a document to tag this manually…

I really appreciate your help and my sincere gratitude goes out to you for your support.

Please find the attachment for a sample doc.

Doc Type: ".docx" , ".rtf"
Attached Files
File Type: docx Sample.docx (53.4 KB, 16 views)