View Single Post

Old 01-17-2022, 12:18 PM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2019

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Your document uses Heading 1 to delineate your sections. It also has a bunch of apparently unnecessary section breaks that are not relevant to our discussion.

However, it does not contain the phrase "transgender men."

As an example, I will simply search for "transgender" which it does have in two sections and not in the third.

I use the Navigation Pane and type "transgender" in the search box, keeping it on the Headings tab. Two show up as having that term, the third is not highlighted so does not contain the term.

I right-click on the heading that does not contain the term and choose Delete. That section (everything from that heading to the next Heading 1 paragraph) is deleted.

I recommend doing this in a copy and being careful of your search terms. For instance, if there had been a typo or the term "transgender man" had been used it would not be picked up in such a search. Neither would "trans men."