View Single Post

Old 01-13-2022, 01:58 PM
Mr J Mr J is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Novice

Mr J is on a distinguished road

That is freaking great!!! I honestly wouldn't have thought to do it from the excel side. However I'm a little embarrassed I was not clear enough. What you made is awesome and unfortunately, the original manual template was made by someone else a long time ago. So the Word file is not really structured properly which is why I’m trying to work with what I am given.

So the very top line the “Maintenance Manual# MMXXXX” is more of a label. The title I am trying to capture is the next couple of lines. However the biggest issue is that this template has been used for a very long time and has been slightly changed over the years, so one of the few consistencies I could think to search for is the Font, the text size (Times New Roman, size = 12). I have attached one more file just showing a couple examples of the different highlighted titles I might receive. I know this is pretty complex especially because I can’t fix what was already created so I have to find work arounds but this is what I’m looking for.

Andrew thank you! I am very appreciative of what you have already given me so if I am asking too much I understand.

Edit: Just wanted to be clear. In the updated attachment I showed multiple examples of how they would look but there shouldn't ever be more than one title in 1 file. I just showed them that way so you could get a visual but that would not be how I receive them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Sample Manual Updated.doc (31.0 KB, 8 views)