View Single Post

Old 11-23-2021, 11:16 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2019

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordUser789 View Post
Interesting that you were able to work with Microsoft on this: I'd love to be able to do the same. For them to see and acknowledge that there is a serious flaw in the way styles are handled in the new SharePoint multiple-editor universe would be a win in itself. I definitely think that multiple editors is a contributing factor. I've just started a new job and on the first document I've started working on, with templates and documents all set up by someone else, the minute someone else came into a document I was working on all the numbering disappeared.

To me this seems like a huge issue that should be front and centre, but are we in the minority here? Are most people just after a MS version of simple Google Docs functionality?
Note, this is not the place to get any changes made in Word nor the attention of developers at Microsoft. This is an independent user-to-user support forum. MS does not see anything you post here. The way to get their attention is through the feedback mechanisms. Send a frown and as many details as you can. Send a link to this thread.