View Single Post

Old 11-05-2021, 05:59 PM
treadhead194 treadhead194 is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2013
Novice

treadhead194 is on a distinguished road
Default Getting Outlook to work correctly

This is a long story. I had Office 2019 with Outlook. One day this week Outlook just up and quit. I tried what I felt everything I could to get it running again but no luck. I uninstalled Office and needless to say when I tried to use it, I got a message that I had installed Office too many times which I felt was funny because I had only installed it once. I then went to Office 365. I played heck trying to get Outlook to work. I found two articles that came from this forum. The first was about a .srs file that Outlook uses that could be bad and it said to delete that file and restart outlook. Well, that didn't work. The other article was where you delete your profile in Outlook and it gave instructions on how but it didn't.t tell you that Outlook wants you to save your information in a .pst file which I did. I do have Outlook running but it's not what it should be. I have no clue as to how to import the pst file and I have to set up Outlook manually.
What I want to do is set it up the way it should be. I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like now and I'm hoping somebody can help me fix it the way it should be. Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg outlook.jpg (112.1 KB, 20 views)