View Single Post

Old 10-15-2021, 12:31 PM
BoardingSUP BoardingSUP is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

BoardingSUP is on a distinguished road
Default Copying and Concatenating data in excel based on a value in another column

I am working to get data from one sheet and several different rows based on a number in a separate column, but then the data from other column to concatenate and be pasted into a specific cell on sheet 2. For example below, I want to look for numbers 1,5,6,9 on in column B, then select the text from Column A from those rows that contain 1,5,6,9 in column B, Concatenate it and paste in in a specific cell lets say Cell Sheet 2 Cell B6. I was able to write a code that is specifically going to the cells I want and doing it, but I need it slightly dynamic to parse for that number in column B then pull from column A concatenate or "merge" the text and place it in Sheet2. One of the issues I was having was with regards to the range not being consistent and it needing to be unionized. Thanks for the help.

Even like a for loop that runs through each of the numbers 1,5,6,9 and if there is nothing skips and then if there is text copies it into the cell in sheet 2, I am not sure if that would work though or how I can run a for loop through those specific numbers?