View Single Post

Old 09-30-2021, 01:55 AM
kitlwy kitlwy is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

kitlwy is on a distinguished road

1. Your date list doesn't have a column for employee names. Does that mean the list of employees is static? <-------Yes. The list of employees is static.

2. The Date List contains duplicate records. Should they be ignored or do you want a sheet for each record <-------- I want a sheet for each record.

3. Is the colour of the names in your output documents pertinent to what you want? If so, what does the colour mean?<-------The colour has no meaning.

4. It appears to me that the simplest solution for this is to use Microsoft Access. Is there a reason you are trying to do this with Word?<-------I don't know how it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessed View Post
Your date list doesn't have a column for employee names. Does that mean the list of employees is static?

The Date List contains duplicate records. Should they be ignored or do you want a sheet for each record

Is the colour of the names in your output documents pertinent to what you want? If so, what does the colour mean?

It appears to me that the simplest solution for this is to use Microsoft Access. Is there a reason you are trying to do this with Word?

Finally, if staying in Word, I would suggest you work through the tutorial pinned at the top of this forum https://www.msofficeforums.com/mail-...-tutorial.html as this looks like it aligns reasonably closely with what you are trying to do.