View Single Post

Old 09-29-2021, 07:33 AM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Expert

kilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nice

Sahboonim,

I feel your frustration. Sometimes it's almost impossible to pinpoint what's going on in the document or the hardware that can address these problems.

I did open your Word doc that you posted, and I note that what jumped out at me with Reveal Formatting on is that you have Character Spacing condensed by 0.1 point in the body, and condensed by 0.05 pt in the heading. and a Shading of Clear (White) behind the text. I'm wondering whether you have done a deep dive into the formatting by using (SHIFT + F1) to Reveal Formatting and nosing through each section of your page.

Also, I do see that the heading has a fixed spacing (1.5 lines) and the main body is set to Multiple 1.1.

Maybe try turning the condensing off and seeing whether that is a factor. And, I'm not sure whether the highlighting behind a paragraph adds anything to the spacing?

Have you considered copying your "normal" template from one machine to the other?

Just some guesses,

Ann