View Single Post

Old 09-18-2021, 04:20 PM
pmcgahan75 pmcgahan75 is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

pmcgahan75 is on a distinguished road
Default to print tickets the owner must always be in the same row regardless of previous items

I am printing exhibitor tickets using mail merge. The length of the data in the merge fields varies in length depending on the items being exhibited. But the row in the lower part of the ticket must always be in the same row regardless of how many rows are above.

Is there any way to anchor a row so that it does not move up or down regardless of the number of rows above? The merge file prints on a pre-printed form (TicketForm.pdf).

In the merge file each sheet is a table with two rows with three tickets per row. At first I tried making the claim ticket its own row, which kept it in place, but the exhibitor name and ID would update to the next exhibitor before all the previous exhibitors items were listed.

There are normally 800 to 900 entries in the fair, and I have to fix each ticket manually unless there is a way to anchor that row. I am not a sophisticated user, but can usually mange to find a way to solve a problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Files:
1) Merge2021_TicketChildOrange.pdf, the Word merge file
2) 2021_TicketChildOrange.pdf, the resulting output. Notice the ID line moves up or down depending on the length of the data for each merge item.
3) TicketForm.pdf
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Merge2021_TicketChildOrange.pdf (13.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf 2021ChildTickets.pdf (22.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf TicketForm.pdf (142.4 KB, 5 views)