View Single Post

Old 09-14-2021, 10:15 PM
Guessed Guessed is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

Guessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukusprof View Post
In the code you provided, wouldn't the "restart numbering at section" line need to be false for continuous numbering across sections? Also, I don't need any separator hyphens or other formatting; the merge document contains all the formatting required. Again, I don't know VBA, but that's what your code seems to include.
My code is setting up the formatting for Section 1 only. There is no preceding section so the restart setting is irrelevant to that code but I left that and the other settings in there so you could refer to it and tweak if required. The code you provided in your original post was lacking in these auxiliary settings and depending on your initial document, some of them may have be required in the loop you are running.