View Single Post

Old 08-30-2021, 05:12 PM
Guessed Guessed is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Expert

Guessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant futureGuessed has a brilliant future

"messes with the connectors" doesn't give me much of an idea on what is happening but I assume that they aren't connected properly to the shapes. When they connect properly, the shape displays a green border around the connection point or shape.

Sizing the shapes is easiest by using the Size and Position dialog. I show it by selecting the shapes I want to resize, then in the status bar (bottom right of screen), I double click the size and the S&P pane appears. I can then type into the height and width settings to set all selected shapes to the same size.

For getting the text settings in synchronicity, I would select the shape with the preferred settings and then use format painter to apply this formatting to other shapes. You could use styles but those settings are buried so deep that they are difficult to use.