View Single Post

Old 08-14-2021, 02:47 PM
p45cal p45cal is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Expert

p45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond reputep45cal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herodot View Post
I wouldn't like to not complicate myself with VBA.
Well! I wouldn't like to complicate myself with formulae; for they would be complex indeed.
In the attached are a few Get & transform Data (from that section of the Data tab of the Ribbon) solutions.
Update your Data Tables, then right-click on the green tables and chose Refresh.
The blue tables beneath the green tables are plain pivot tables based on similar queries; they have the added benefit of being able to add grand totals easily as I've done in the right hand blue pivot table.

The results depend heavily on your data in columns B & L beginning with a space or not to determine Activity or Resource.

So you have your 'no VBA' but I suspect you won't like these solutions.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx msofficeforums47480example.xlsx (31.3 KB, 10 views)