Thread: Headings
View Single Post

Old 04-16-2011, 04:51 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 7 32bit Office 2000
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Metamag,
Quote:
I meant that when you specifically select text to become heading(of one of defaults offered) it doesn't always become a heading.
I have never experienced that; neither have I seen other reports of it happening. For that to happen, there would have to be some corruption of some part of your Word installation. Have you tried repairing Word, replacing its Normal template or Building Blocks file?.

Of course, the options you have active via Styles|Options (eg "Select Styles to Show" & "Show next heading when previous level is used") might also have some bearing on what you're seeing.