View Single Post

Old 05-03-2021, 06:51 AM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrogard View Post
The copy/highlight method sounds good but I couldn't really get it working well. When I copy a doc and select it all then any attempt to touch the text switches off all the selection.
That's because you're not doing as I said. Highlighting is not the same as selecting...
Quote:
If you were meaning for me to change the colour of the text - and I guess you were - then it seems a long hassle for deselecting the colour each time. Kind of defeating the purpose which is to save on keystrokes.
I said to use highlighting - not to change font colours - and doing it this way is far simpler than selecting content and running a macro on each selection.
Quote:
IBut perhaps I've misunderstood that whole idea.
Indeed.