View Single Post

Old 04-30-2021, 09:18 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2019

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

See Templates.LoadBuildingBlocks Method. For building blocks to become active (and thus the galleries to become active) Word has to load the building blocks. Put that in an AutoExec, AutoOpen, or AutoNew procedure for your template.

Here is a temporary link to a modified version of your template with those codes. They do not work and I do not know why. I have to get back to practicing law.
I added two more BB Gallery CCs in the document because your first one is not working for me. Once you activate building blocks, the controls in the Ribbon become active.

However, I did change the icons on the gallery buttons. Once the BBs are loaded, they are active and do access the galleries. I used built-in images. A custom image would not work.
Code:
<customUI xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/01/customui">
  <ribbon>
    <tabs>
      <tab id="Tab" label="Custom1" insertBeforeMso="TabHome">

<group id="Group2" label="LL" >
                 <gallery idMso="CustomAutoTextGallery" label="Custom AutoText" size="large"
                    imageMso="GoToMail" />
                 <gallery idMso="CustomGallery4" label="Custom 4" size="large"
                    imageMso="PageOptionsDialog" />
           </group>
       </tab>
    </tabs>
  </ribbon>
</customUI>

Last edited by Charles Kenyon; 04-30-2021 at 08:17 PM.