View Single Post

Old 04-29-2021, 10:02 AM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is online now Windows 10 Office 2019

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve2081 View Post
Thank you all for your replies.
Andrew when I change the imageMso="Lunge" to image="Lunge" it doesn't change the gallery icon. It remains as an autotext icon.

If I change it to gallery id (instead of idMso) and image ="Lunge" then the icon changes but then I loose the ability to access the gallery (auto text).

Any suggestions, or is it the fact that gallery icons can only be change to built-in icons and not custom ones?
You need the idMso="CustomAutoTextGallery" to choose that gallery to display. This picks the tool that is going on the Ribbon.

Do you have an image "Lunge" following the rules in Greg's page?
Otherwise, you could use one of the other imageMso images. You can find lists of them online.