View Single Post

Old 04-23-2021, 12:01 PM
alex_ncfc alex_ncfc is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

alex_ncfc is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Kenyon View Post
I'm sorry, I do not have an answer to your question. It is a new file. I suppose you could take a screenshot of the statistics and save that in your new file. You might be able to edit these in the new document in the xml; I do not know.

Realistically, these "statistics" have little meaning. Perhaps to a Microsoft tech they have meaning, but not to a general user or supervisor.

Editing time refers to the time the document was open. It includes the time the document was in the background while you played solitaire. It includes the weekend that you left the computer on with the document open and you were at home.
Thanks for the reply.

You're right, the stats don't mean much really I guess - it's just I'm a sentimental fool and it's a document I've been editing regularly since 2014 so I just wondered if there was any way to retain.

I may just have to save it as a DOCX and carry on from there, hopefully it will save changes quicker then too. Do you think the fact it's in compatibility mode is what's causing it to take so long to save?