View Single Post

Old 04-18-2021, 04:39 PM
Dave T Dave T is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2013
Advanced Beginner

Dave T is on a distinguished road

Hello All,

Sorry about the delay in posting back (competing with gamer son for access to our home computer).

I have realised that from the responses so far that I should have attached a workbook with my data.
I have removed any personal information, except for the scores. In some of the earlier scores I only saved data relevant for my daughter (Gymnast A), so ranking for each element and overall ranking is obviously wrong.

I my searches I have not found much on a dashboard for an individual gymnast or even a team where you can drill down to the gymnast level.

An interesting dashboard I found was produced by JKJL Excel Solutions produced for the Washington Huskies https://www.jkjl.com/projects

So far, all except one of the competitions my daughter has participated in have been individual competitions. She has only competed in one team competition, which is why I have not done any work on say the top three scores of the clubs competing in a specific competition.

I hope this helps with people pointing me to an appropriate site.

I have never used much of the newer features as in the Washington Huskies example, or even produced a dashboard, so if anyone can modify my attached workbook I would appreciate that.

Regards, Dave T
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Dashboard for Gymnastics Scores.xlsx (33.8 KB, 20 views)