View Single Post

Old 03-28-2021, 02:45 PM
macropod macropod is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Administrator

macropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond reputemacropod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayroshi View Post
I am trying to help my grandson with learning inequalities in his algebra class, so I need to be able to draw number lines, using Word 2007. In doing so, I need to:

1. First make the number line (first object made)
2. Then place a darkened line on top of the number line that I just made. (second object made)
3. Next, I need to place either an open (unfilled) circle on one end of the line, and/or a filled-in circle on the other end of the line. (fourth and fifth objects made)

That's the overall process.

The problem I'm having is that I am not able to nudge each of these items in relation to each other, so they coincide.
Simply select the shapes then use the 'Align' tool to align them left, center or right - whichever you prefer - before grouping them.