View Single Post

Old 03-15-2021, 10:25 PM
Tom cheeseburger Tom cheeseburger is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

Tom cheeseburger is on a distinguished road
Talking 1 file saved into 5 different files with dedicated sections

Hello experts,

Let’s say that I sell cookies. I sell the same cookie, but they are sold to 5 different countries.
There are 5 different weekly reports that are written for each country.
Many of the information is similar in each of the section that are listed with numbers (1,2, 3, …. ,7)
I have a short PDF example of what i think it would look like on a word document

- Each section, for example: (6. Financial, 4. Program) is written by different people responsible for their sections of the weekly report
- So, people must open each of the 5 files and input new information or redundant information. This process is repeated 4 more times because there is total 5 weekly reports
- It would be great to have 1 word document with the sections for different countries so people can work on 1 word document only instead of doing the work on 5 different files
- For “ 1. Summary”, I have put there 5 times( 1 for italy, 2 for france, 3 for germany, 4 for denmark, 5 for spain) in 1 file and the person could put information in that 1 word document
- When I save the word document after all information for each section is filled, it should automatically create 5 different word document with their dedicated sections for each of the 5 countries
- I hope that this makes sense my dear experts

Cheeseburger
Attached Files
File Type: docx Summary.docx (32.3 KB, 7 views)