View Single Post

Old 02-28-2021, 01:56 AM
gmayor gmayor is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Expert

gmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud ofgmayor has much to be proud of

I would go further.You simply don't need that many fonts. The only reason I have so many is that they are often installed with assorted software regardless of whether you actually want them or not and also with various language versions of Windows.

I rarely use more than four fonts in any normal circumstances. One day I may get round to removing some of the unused ones, no doubt to find that some software doesn't work properly without them, but I am sure I could manage with standard fonts Calibri, Times New Roman and Tahoma (which I use for my userforms).

For Word projects it is best to declare which standard fonts (if you want the project to be widely used) are available to that project.