View Single Post

Old 02-16-2021, 06:49 AM
GracieAllen GracieAllen is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Novice

GracieAllen is on a distinguished road

Well, I was wrong... It sort-of works mostly.

I drag it to the corner and resize it the way I want, then go into file and exit.

If I restart Outlook immediately it's where I left it and the same size. But at SOME point, and I haven't figured out what Outlook is going, it changes size and starts moving. It doesn't go FAR, bit definitely moves and it appears to change size.

I've tried doing a pop-out to see if that does it. Switched from email to calendar. I don't know what does it, but at some point it'll start moving up on the screen - an inch or so, and over to the right an inch or two. And some other time it'll move up and/or over a little more.

I don't usually notice it until it goes far enough that it's over other windows and I realize it's moved, at which time I drag it BACK to the corner, narrow it to where I want it, and exit again.

BUT, it's still better than the giant, weird, wide window splashed across the middle of the screen. So, I figure it's just another one of those incredibly annoying, little Office things and fix it every couple days.