View Single Post

Old 01-27-2021, 06:36 PM
Cosmo Cosmo is offline Windows Vista Office 2007
Competent Performer

Cosmo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by macropod View Post
Any approach other than field coding is liable to be way more problematic than the field coding one.

Try the attached implementation. In this case, the logo is wrapped and only its anchor is between the double-quotes. Note too how the logo's positioning is defined. Formatting the image this way obviates the need for the settings referred to in post #8.
Thanks, I’ll check that in the morning. I agree that any other solution than the conditional field coding would be less than ideal, but it wouldn’t be the first time I had to accept a compromise. All things considered, this is probably one of the easier problems I’ve had to deal with. The document won’t change once it’s sent to the document, but it would have to survive constant changes, revisions, and quarterly updates, and I’m not always the one making the changes internally, so me of my coworkers could mess it up if they are given the changes. I’m the only one in the office who would have known to do use a conditional field code for this.