View Single Post

Old 01-20-2021, 09:07 AM
SMehta SMehta is offline Windows 10 Office 2013
Novice

SMehta is on a distinguished road

Sir with your corrected in Sub Demo which i changed to Sub Demo 4 for my understanding.
For both files I've not opened them through MS-Word it is Notepad

Word document is blank with complete Empty White page

My Apologies for incorporating word as "Pasted" in thread and few posts rather than word Copied or Displayed. I am sorry

Sir, From both the files the following has been copied after the first Blank Line after you corrected version of Sub Demo
the follwoing has been the output.

Sir in sample2. text
Text has been copied from Line 7 to Line 11 which means Line 6 and Line 12 are blank
the following has been displayed/Copied in Plain Word Document
Quote:
"VP75X"
"SURGI*II 5/0 24 BLUE CV-11 D/A"
and from Sample.text
Text has been copied from Line 4 to Line 6 which means Line 3 and Line 7 are blank
the following has been displayed/Copied in Plain Word Document
Quote:
The story begins at 'The Admiral Benbow', the inn that belongs to Jim Hawkin's parents. A mysterious stranger called Billy Bones, who rents a room at the inn, warns Jim to keep a look out for a 'one legged man'. One day, Billy is visited by a beggar called 'Blind Pew' who gives him the 'black spot' which is the mark of imminent death among pirate crews. After Blind Pew leaves, Billy collapses and dies.
In both file we have blank lines after each Paragraph or group of non-empty lines with data
in Sample.txt we have story type paragraph.
in Sample2.txt we have structure with [sr no , code, item description, unit and Rate] somewhat like a record set
in above both the case there are blank lines between each Paragraph or group of Non-Empty Lines

Sir with your help and guidance
A genric code is required to get list of Blank line before and after each paragraph or non-Empty lines for a txt file opened in Notepad
For Sample.txt i would like to have the list of Empty Lines
ie
From_Blank Line To_BlankLine
3 7
7 10
10 14
14 17
17 20
20 23

If i put value 10 in textbox:From_BlankLine and value 14 in Text box: To_blank line
Then in Word Document it should display the following text with Lines from 11 to 13 of Notepad
Quote:
Jim takes the map to Squire Trelawney and Doctor Livesey who realise that it shows where Captain Flint, an evil and heartless pirate, has buried his stolen treasure. The Squire and the Doctor decide to go and find the treasure and invite Jim to come along. The Squire then buys a ship called the 'Hispaniola' and hires a crew led by the respected Captain Smollet. The ship's cook is a one legged man called Long John Silver whom everyone admires.
For setting rules you can guide me

SMehta
Thread 1: No: 46342 : Post No13 : TM 7