View Single Post

Old 01-08-2021, 06:51 PM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is online now Windows 10 Office 2019

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

I assume that what you want is the three sides to all print as one sheet and that the book is of a size where this can be done.

You could create a document in landscape orientation and insert a three-column table with no borders. Size the three columns to be your covers and spine.

Then insert your graphics. You might do best saving your PowerPoint slides as high-resolution pictures and inserting them into the Word file. Make sure you tell Word to not reduce the resolution.

This is not something I have done, I am describing how I would go about it. Publisher might be a better pick than Word.