View Single Post

Old 11-18-2020, 08:47 AM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline Windows 7 64bit Office 2010
Expert

kilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nicekilroyscarnival is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessed View Post
If the page is truly blank (no header or footer) then it is likely that the section break is either an odd page or even page section break.

If there is headers/footers then there may be a page break + section break or a pagination setting that is causing the issue. It is hard to diagnose without seeing the file but I normally change to Draft view and show hidden formatting in order to work out issues like this.
Good thought! Thanks! But it wasn't an odd/even page break, and I had pulled up in draft view and didn't see anything. So I saved a copy and started stripping out other parts of the document. Turns out, it doesn't seem to be associated with the page break between page 11 and 13, but the one at the bottom of 13 into a new section. When I removed everything below that and then backed out the section break, the page was displaying page 12. So, I'm trying replacing that break, and so far no luck. I may try deleting the rest of that document and rebuilding it, as there must be something in there that is causing it.