View Single Post

Old 10-27-2020, 06:24 PM
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline Windows 10 Office 2019

Charles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant futureCharles Kenyon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 4 View Post
I don't mean any offence, but a note should really have been left letting me know that. (the thread had been split)
I am the someone who split the thread. Obviously you found it. I thought that if you tried to respond to my response, you would see the new thread in the general Word forum. The original post was about applying styles from the normal template to all files in a folder using vba. This was answered but you had questions about deleting styles and about how templates work. Those do not seem to be vba questions and might better be answered in the general thread.

Answers to those questions might be more easily found by others with similar questions looking in the future in that thread. I understand that it has to do with the same problem in your work with Word, but it really did not seem like a vba question.

I put a link back to this thread in case anyone wanted the context in which you were asking.

I hope I answered your questions about templates, or at least gave you the resources to understand how they work in the new thread.