View Single Post

Old 10-24-2020, 02:29 AM
Purfleet Purfleet is offline Windows 10 Office 2019
Expert

Purfleet is a splendid one to beholdPurfleet is a splendid one to beholdPurfleet is a splendid one to beholdPurfleet is a splendid one to beholdPurfleet is a splendid one to beholdPurfleet is a splendid one to beholdPurfleet is a splendid one to behold

I did spend last night making the totals move down but after thinking about it this morning it is a lot of effort for little pay back when we can just move the totals to the top.

Combined profit sheet
  • Removed any merged cells
  • Updated the Prize level lookup to something a bit easier to read
  • Added in an extra column (c) to find the correct child from the take order sheet (doing this in one column makes the worksheet much faster)
  • Then added in an index and match to columns D, E and G so that the numbers are dynamic as the child name changes
  • Lastly, I have moved the sums to the top of the work sheet and extended the range so they will not need moving down each time – you could put these over on the right if you preferred.
SS Hours sheet
  • Removed any merged cells
  • I have moved the sums to the top of the work sheet and extended the range so they will not need moving down each time – you could put these over on the right if you preferred.
I had to update the childrens names on the SS hours sheet in a different way as this is basically an input sheet, but i think it works as it should.

It does take 5 seconds or so to complete but we can look at that if it works okay

Not looked at deleting yet (phase 2)

Have a look through and test it thoroughly, its it your workbook, so if there is anything i have done that you dont like or cant work with i will not be offended.

The one thing i do have to insist on is NO merged cells - they are the worse thing ever in a worksheet and will only cause problems. if you must have words spreadover cells use 'Centre accross selection' instead

Last edited by Purfleet; 10-24-2020 at 02:29 AM. Reason: typo