View Single Post

Old 10-21-2020, 12:18 AM
kiwimtnbkr kiwimtnbkr is offline Windows 10 Office 2016
Advanced Beginner

kiwimtnbkr is on a distinguished road

Shapes removed in the attached workbook. The cells should match the position and size on the actual Avery label sheet - if not then I will adjust as required.

The start row and start column are going to depend on what labels have already been peeled off the sheet. That was the reason I was trying to be cunning with having the start row / column field on the UserForm.

The labels will be printed on demand so the start row / column could be anywhere on the 'Outer Envelope' label sheet.

I would be happy if, for ease of coding, that the printing always started from column 1 but it would be good to be able to select the start row.

There will only be the 2 inner A5 envelope labels (which is the whole Avery L7068 sheet) and the 2 outer envelope labels (2 of the possible 14 available on the Avery L7163 sheet) printed per use of the template. The chances are that the next time the template is used, the to and from addresses are going to be completely different from the previous use. I hope that explains your queries in your previous post?

And for further clarity - the reason for this whole exercise is that we have to send some stuff double enveloped. The outside envelope address doesn't have the personal details of the person who it is for - those details are on the inner envelope.
Attached Files
File Type: xltm Mailing Label v2 - 20_10.xltm (84.5 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by kiwimtnbkr; 10-21-2020 at 12:57 AM. Reason: edited for clarity and shocking english!