View Single Post

Old 04-01-2011, 05:47 AM
SaneMan SaneMan is offline Windows 98/ME Office 2003
Novice

SaneMan is on a distinguished road

Hi macropod

Many thanks for all of your help on this. Unfortunately I think because of some of the functions of the userform I am creating this code won't wont. This is because there are buttons on the form which are copying letters/correspondence from the activedocument and then pasting them into a new word document. And using this code stops the letters from appearing in a new document as I assume they are not visible along with the DocFrm.

It also means that when I press the 'minimise' button on the userform it stops it re-appearing when I select the word document from the task bar. at the moment the minimise function says 'Me.Hide' and before I tried the new codes minimising the form and then clicking the word tab at the bottom brought the form back up, but now it only brings up the word document and not the form.

Is there a way of creating a maco so that when you activate the the word document (by clicking it from the task bar once the form is minimized) it automatically shows the form? I can't think of a logical place to put a macro such as this, unless it's in the ThisDocument macro list which I don't know much about...

Thanks!