View Single Post

Old 10-16-2020, 10:41 PM
John 4 John 4 is offline Windows 10 Office 2013
Advanced Beginner

John 4 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Macropod,

I use widow/orphan control so blank lines at the bottom of a page is common regardless. The space at the top of the page doesn't really bother me to be honest. The two suggestions you've made introduce a number of issues I'd rather avoid. To me at least, it seems my solution is the most straightforward.

Also, increasing the space before and after a paragraph doesn't introduce a space between two tables that butt each other.

I don't like to impose on the advisors on this forum, so I usually spend a lot of time trying to figure out what i know said advisors could answer in less than two minutes. I keep my questions until something comes up that appears to me as though it would be relevant to a number of other problems I have, and would give me a better understanding of VBA coding (i think it's obvious I'm still at the 'struggling' stage). So if you (or anyone else) can answer my question without unreasonable trouble I'd be grateful.

On the other hand, I'm aware you're not under any obligation of course. Thanks again.